The booking terms and conditions for our villa are listed below. Please keep this information your reference.
- The signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the premises (or any subsequent amendments to this list).
- All guests must be listed on the booking form; amendments to guest numbers may incur extra charge.
- Should the home be over occupied, you will be removed from the property with no refund. Should it be found upon departure evidence of over occupancy, the security deposit will not be returned.
- No pets allowed.
- No Smoking: Smoking inside the property is strictly forbidden and could result in the loss of security deposit. Smoking is discouraged anywhere in and around the property and would only be permitted away from doors and windows outside of the pool enclosure, guests must use the ashtrays provided.
- All guests are required to take out travel insurance which should include: injury, medical, end user failure and cancellation cover including COVID related cancellations at the time of booking our villa.
- Bookings will not be accepted from groups of single sex people or anyone below 25 years of age.
- Stays of 8 nights or less will incur an end of stay cleaning fee.
- The villa is available for occupation from 4.00pm local time on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 11.00am on the morning of departure.
- Vacating after 11.00am may incur a charge equivalent to one days accommodation cost unless previously agreed with the owner or Management Company.
- Together with your completed booking form, a non-refundable deposit should be received within 48 hours of your provisional booking.
- Upon receipt of your deposit we will send you confirmation by email.
- Payment of the balance is due 10 weeks prior to your arrival date. Assuming receipt of the same, we will send out directions and all required codes relating to the villa 14 days prior to your commencement of your stay. If you need this information sooner, please let us know.
- Failure to pay final balance 10 weeks prior to your arrival may lead to cancellation of your booking and loss of deposit.
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING DEPOSIT
- A non-refundable Booking Deposit of £200 per week/part week is required to secure your dates.
- Requests for a refund of the non-refundable booking deposit: should you need to cancel due to a COVID related issue we will offer to move your booking to an alternative date – free of charge.
- The refundable damage deposit of £300 is payable with the balance. Balance is payable 10 weeks before the stay.
- The booking party leader is solely responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
- We require a refundable security breakage deposit to be paid with your balance prior to travel.
- The Security deposit will be returned within 28 days of your departure date subject to satisfactory end of stay report from the management company that no damage or loss has been incurred.
- The management company check the home before your arrival and after your departure and will advise of any damage / loss. This may include additional cleaning costs for removal of stains due to spillages. We reserve the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or full) to cover damages or non-return of keys. Receipts for repairs/replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is necessary, plus further documentation or photographs will be provided if requested.
- We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
- Florida has a sub tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly. Any added cost for pest control services incurred due to lack of care may be passed to you.
- Should the property be found in an unacceptable condition (excessive trash, excessive laundry, food and debris not properly disposed of, or the home has been generally neglected) we reserve the right to retain the total security deposit plus further costs if required.
- A list of departure instructions will be provided in the home to help with your departure of the property. We recommend you use this as a checklist upon your departure to reduce the risk of any charges.
The Owners require all Clients to take out comprehensive Travel Insurance for the whole party, which should include End User Failure, Cancellation and Travel Disruption. This will cover the Client and his/her group as soon as any part of the vacation has been booked. UK Clients are also advised to take out a policy which includes Medical Cover.
Should the Client choose not to purchase travel insurance for all members on the booking, you should be aware that you will be personally responsible for payments and any cancellation charges which may become due.
DIRECTIONS, CODES & VILLA INFORMATION
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure you have all documentation including the booking confirmation and directions relating to your vacation home together with the door access and alarm codes to your property BEFORE you depart for your vacation.
- For security measures, door access codes may be changed at last minute at management discretion.
- Should you not be able to gain entry, you MUST call the management company for the access code on the day of your arrival. We advise you add the management phone number to your mobile phone for ease of access.
POOL & SPA HEATING / CONDITION OF POOL
- The spa and pool are under the care of contractors, they are serviced and chemically balanced weekly. It is possible in between services the pool may lose minimal water or chemicals or show signs of dust or dirt (especially in stormy weather). We invite you to use the net or brushes provided in between services to keep the pool in good condition. Any major concerns are to be reported to the management company.
- Spa and pool heaters are made up of electrical and mechanical components, which can malfunction. The management company, and owners, will not be held responsible for the failure of these components; however we will do everything within our power to remedy the difficulty as soon as possible.
- Spa and Pool heat can also be affected by the external temperature, especially in the cooler months. If the heater is found to be operating correctly but not providing heated water due to the temperatures, neither refund nor compensation will be given.
- Guests must not tamper with the pool heater or filter; this could result in the loss of the security deposit.
- You are to report immediately if your pool is not heated. Should a problem be located with a heater – you will be refunded from the day you report the problem with no further compensation.
- Spa and pool call outs are only during working hours.
- Should guests require attention that is non-emergency related there will be a call out charge of $50.00.
- Spa and Pool heat is scheduled to be turned on during the morning of your arrival date. Please note they may take 24 hours to heat up.
- The home is fitted with a child safety fence which should be used at all times when children staying.
- According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanour of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail.
- Our management company will charge a minimum fee of $100.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement. Please do not tamper with the pool alarm.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- To comply with state fire regulations under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons identified on the booking form occupy the property.
- The swimming pool and its equipment is used entirely at the guest’s own risk.
- No diving is allowed and children must be supervised at all times whilst in the pool area.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Please use the plastic items provided.
CANCELLATION BY GUESTS
In the event of your party needing to cancel your booking, the following conditions will apply:
- Should you, due to a COVID issue, need to make a cancellation we will offer to move your booking to an alternative date.
- Notice of Cancellation more than 10 weeks prior to the first night of the booking will result in loss of the booking deposit only.
- Any Notice of Cancellation within the final 10 weeks will regrettably result in loss of the whole booking fee (not including the security deposit)
- Failure to pay the final balance by the due date (10 weeks prior to arrival) may result in loss of the deposit and the booking.
- If we do not receive the payment we will endeavour to contact the guest but if we receive no payment or communication, then unfortunately we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for any costs or loss incurred by the guest further to the cancellation of their booking.
- If you do have a problem, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible to discuss the matter.
CANCELLATION BY OWNERS
- In the unlikely event that personal circumstances necessitate cancellation of the booking the owner is obliged to refund any monies paid by the guest; without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind.
- Force Majeure: The owners accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond their control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alterati
- on or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond their control.
- LIABILITY – The property is privately owned and neither the owners nor their management company accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
- The owners and their management company reserve the right of entry to the property at any time. This includes such workers as pool maintenance, gardeners etc.
- Website description: whilst all information supplied in the website is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of contract.
- In the unlikely event of a problem arising whilst you are on holiday you should immediately contact our management company who will seek to resolve the matter speedily. Your satisfaction with our property is paramount to us and should you consider that the matter is of a serious nature, you must contact us DURING your stay and not upon your arrival home.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID-19
- The owners and management company have taken all recommended steps to ensure adequate cleaning of the entire home has taken place before your arrival, including sanitizing all high traffic areas such as door handles, railings, counter tops, cabinet and drawer handles and knobs, hard backed chairs, sink, faucets etc. In line with this preparation please ensure you follow all national, local and CDC guidance on personal hygiene.
- Should you or any member of your group become ill or symptomatic and forced to isolate or quarantine at the home you agree that you will be responsible for all costs associated with the isolation or quarantine. All costs will become immediately payable including costs for a thorough sanitizing clean on your departure to ensure the home is clear of any potential contamination as a result of the isolation or quarantine. You will also be liable for any upcoming reservation cancellations and/or changes that have to be made to facilitate your extended stay.
- By signing this agreement you acknowledge all members of your party do not have any signs of COVID–19 or related illnesses, that nobody in your group is suffering from any symptoms and you have not been in contact with any person/s or groups known to be affected by COVID-19 or related illnesses.
I have read and accept the booking terms and conditions and confirm I am authorised by all members of my party to accept them on their behalf. I am over 25 years of age.
When completed and signed, please return the entire booking form to: Enquiry@Sunbreeze-at-Watersong.com